Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Elbow to elbow with the stars

One of the perks of playing Poker in a Poker Club is being elbow to elbow (literally) with different celebrities as they are casually seen in the venue where they blend in just like other normal people.

But for privacy purposes in this blog, I will not mention their names, only a vague description of them. But if you wish to see them personally, then visit the Poker Club where I play which is "The Metro Card Club" in Metrowalk Ortigas and they have no choice but be seen by normal people like you and me - too bad cameras are not allowed inside the Poker Club as I love taking pictures with the stars. I actually have a collection of pictures with different celebrities. You'll be able to see a lot of local basketball players especially players from a very in demand PBA team, a few local and international billiard players, a few action-star and character actors and am international boxer as well. These are just some of the celebrities I've personally seen or heard of.

So if like me, you enjoy seeing the stars up-close and personal without inhibiting yourself in mingling or even simply saying your "hi's and hello's" to them, then playing Poker in a Poker Club is the way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment